An Artificial Intelligence Company Inspired by Brains

GENISAMA 3D Camera and Machine Learner


This product has two types of functions: 3D Camera and Machine Learner.

Both functions require a compatible mobile phone of your own, not provided.

Currently, we support only Android systems.

Support for iPhons is planned but may take a few years. 

You can use the product to record 3D video and take 3D images using its binocular cameras.

Different from some binocular cameras on the market for mobile phones that cannot take stable
3D photos, this pair of video cameras are synchronized with each other so that it can also take 3D photos.

The synchronization also makes the resulting 3D video more stable to watch for a relatively long time, such as your own or your friends' 3D short movies.

The supplied goggle is used to view 3D contents from the phone, during recording or playback.
It can also be used to view 3D contents on a mobile phone, tablet, laptop computer,
or 3D game console where the device plays 3D video from the new 3DTube community site
and other compatible 2D video and 3D video sites. 
The second function, machine learning, is a new, developing,avenue of enjoyment for consumers.

Go to to find out how GENISAMA neural networks conduct 3D vision, speech, and natural language understanding. You can also train the GENISAMA network for your own personal needs. We hope that the capability of auto-programming for general purposes, provided by GENISAMA, can lead to future strong AI systems.

The supplied controller is used for teaching the neural networks or playing 3D or 2D games. 

The major comp-
onents of a set

GENISAMA 3D Camera and Machine Learner

Price: US$310 per set.  The products will be made according to paid reservations only.   To get the product for the holiday season, you need to reserve now by paying 10% = $31 prepayment. We will determine how many totally, and how many for each color, to make for each batch.  When your batch arrives, you will be notified via email and you pay the remaining 90%.  The prepayment is not refundable.

The main color only, the real product may vary slightly.